Annoyed.

I'm annoyed at myself. Over the years I kept finding this clamp, obviously a table clamp, but could not figure out what it was for. Possibly for the broken ball winder? Today, I figured it out:



I was all ready to machine knit blanks of yarn to gradient dye, but now I can't! After a discussion with a friend, I debated making them, but then decided I'd end up impaling myself while trying to make them, and that they'd be just as expensive to make as purchase. The company doesn't have parts listed on the (sparse) website, but I found them on Ebay for $14.99 with shipping.

Fast forward to telling my husband. I link him to the Ebay listing. This is what he tells me:

Nope, for 12, you are going to have to make them

FUUUUUUUU...

Noooooooo. I dun wanna! You can't make me! So we went to Home Depot under the condition that I wouldn't have to get out of the car. Then I got lucky. Very lucky. He decided to just make them FOR me. So that's what he's doing now. Updates later.

Comments

Popular Posts